Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

Have you ever fallen in love? In your head you are probably thinking, "No, I'm only twelve or thirteen years old!" If i asked Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember do you know what his response would be? He would tell you that he fell in love with a girl named Jamie Sullivan Nicholas Sparks BB "tug at a readers heart strings", said an unknown source. Jamie comes across a life threatening disease and Landon doesn't know how to handle his feelings. Will Jamie make it through? You will have to read to find out. One last thing, you probably have an idea in your mind what the book is about from the title. Trust me, it's not what you think.

I liked that some parts in this book made me smile and other parts made me very sad. I would recommend this book to any middle school student or adult. This book is the best for girls who like romance stories. If you don't read this book you will regret it.

Taylor K.- 7th Grade