Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Claws by Dan Greenburg

The book I read was a realistic fiction titled Claws. In Claws there was  boy named Cody who is running away from his mother. Cody is 14. In order to survive Cody got a job for food and shelter at a tiger ranch. Cody becomes a great tiger wrangler and eventually ends up staying at the ranch because he loves it so much. To find out more read the book.

I liked Claws because it had animals such as tigers, mules, leopards, and other big cats. It also had a little mystery. I would recommend this book to people that like animals and and mystery.If they like those kinds of things they re sure to like Claws. I wouldn't suggest this book to people that don't like animals in cages because this book will just get them frustrated. Other than that than I say read it!