Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan

Do you like a good mystery? This September I read Rangers Apprentice 
by John Flannagan. In this spectacular story Will, a young boy, is 
chasing his dream of becoming a battle school student. He doesn't 
qualify and is forced to to go with anyone that might make use of him. 
He is chosen to be a Ranger, nobody actually knows who the Rangers are 
or how important they are. Since Will is now a Ranger he learns from 
his master Halt, the way of the Rangers, to be lethal, stealthy, and 
intelligent.
    I personally enjoyed this book, and that should say a lot because I 
don't I usually dislike reading books. There is something about the 
mysterious Rangers that interest me in reading more. I would recommend 
this book to people with patience. This book was enticing but you had 
to wait for the UM PH. So if this sounds like you, you would love this 
book just like me. If you are a picky reader this book is not for you. 
This book has some parts that could be rather dull and repetitive but 
it definitely makes up for it in the end. Enjoy!