Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breathe by Cliff McNish

The book, Breathe by Cliff McNish is amazing. It is about a boy named Jack who moves into a new house which is surrounded by ghosts. There are a total of five ghosts and their names are Oliver, Anne, Gweneth, Charlie and the ghost mother. The ghost mother is trying to steal one of the four ghost's spirits. Who will be the victim? She ended up in Jack's mother's body so Jack could love her. Will she ever Escape and get the love from Jack? Also she might want to kill Jack if his mother doesn't stop screaming because the ghost mother is in her. Will Jacks mother keep screaming and have Jack come to his last breath? Read this book to find out.

The reason that I like the book is that it is mysterious and it always keeps me in suspense. I never want to put the book down and that helps me get better in reading. I would recommend this book to people who love mysteries and ghost stories. This book is the best book I have ever read so far.

Lydia T.- 7th grader