Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

Carter and Sadie Kane are two siblings who were separated when their mother died. During Visitation Day, the only day Carter and their father get to see Sadie, their father takes them to the British Museum. Moments after they are inside and the Curator and the guards have left them alone, their father smashes an artifact, The Rosetta Stone. While doing so he releases five egyptian gods and he himself becomes possessed by a god and disapears. Now Sadie and Carter must venture to find their father and to save the world from the evil egyptian god, Set.  The genre of The Red Pyramid is Science fiction.

     One of the reasons why I like this book is because of the author, Rick Riordan. My favorite author. He wrote the Percy Jackson Series, one of the best series that I've ever read. So as soon as I saw this book, I started to read it this year. Another reason why I chose this book is because of the genre of the book. I like to read Science Fiction books. So if you like to read science fiction books and if you have read the Percy Jackson series, The Red Pyramid  is a good book for you.



Andre B. - Mr. Lubin's class