Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goosebumps A Shocker on Shock Street by R. L. Stine


Goosebumps A  Shocker on Shock Street
           I recently read Goosebumps A Shocker on Shock Street by R. L. Stine. The genre  is Mystery/Horror. The book is about Erin and her best friend Marty who are lovers of horror movies. Erin's dad designs rides at theme parks. He said that Erin and Marty can be the first ones to ride the newest attraction. Before the two go on the ride, this weird guy tells them not to ride because creatures will come to life. Of course, they don't believe him. Well, when they ride, something mysterious happens.
            I enjoy the book because I don't know what will happen to Erin and Marty.  I'm very curious. People who like Horror/Mystery will enjoy this book. There's all sorts of monsters such as mantises and ghosts. And they're trying to solve something. I hope you enjoy this book.

John M.