Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones


Have you ever been scared? Ever wonder how this happened? Well I read a book called Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones. In my book it’s about a girl and her family. The little girl Cookie has a sister who has gone crazy. She wants to help her but she doesn’t know how. Cookie tells her friends about her sister and they swore they wouldn’t tell or make fun. When she looked inside the note, Cookie was mad at her friends. It was a picture of a crazy person saying coocoocoocoo. Cookie went home and they parents said they had taken her to an asylum. After they had told her that they’ve been visiting her for two hours everyday. To see what happens to her and Cookies family you’ll have to read the book to find out.

I chose this book because my friend recommended it to me and I finished it in a day. It was very good. It was happy and sad but very good.

by Savannah F. - 7th grader